- Easter Holidays
- Easter Fundraising Raffle
1st prize: Karolina Terlikowska
2nd prize: David Carroll
3rd prize: Kieran Beegan
4th prize: Tanveer Saad
5th prize: Iris Devlin
6th prize: Miriam O'Regan
7th prize: Hai Lan He
8th prize: Gina Stokes
- Confirmation Day
- Emma Cuts Her Hair for Charity
(click on image to read article)
- Junior Entrepreneur 2015
- February eMag
The emag is also sent out by email. If you would like to be added to the email list please send your email address to email@example.com
>> February EMag (pdf file)
- 13th February 2015
- Well done to all the boys and girls who took part in the Waltons Music for Schools competition. They had a busy week of rehearsals with their version of 'Rhythm of the Night' before the final videoed performance on Friday. Best of luck to everyone in the competition.
- 2nd Class had an important week as they made their first confession in Monaleen Church over a number of evenings during the week. This is an big step in the preparation for Holy Communion later in the year. Well done all.
- On Friday, 6th Class went in front of the dreaded Dragon's Den as part of their participation in the Junior Entrepreneur Program. The pupils worked in teams to come up with a business idea and each team gave a powerpoint presentation on their idea to the dragons who commented on how impressed they were by all the presentations. After some deliberation Bookmarks was the chosen project. Some photos have been uploaded to the gallery.
- 16th December 2014
On behalf of everybody in Monaleen National School, I wish to express
our sincere best wishes to you all for a happy, peaceful Christmas and a
healthy and prosperous 2015.
With sincere best wishes
Tony Cahill (Principal)
Please take a look at the December edition of our E-Magazine.
- 18th November 2014
> The What, How and Why of Children's Learning in Primary School
> Maths Resources for Infant Classes